- Agreement to Terms These Terms of Service (“Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement between you and philathletics.org (the “Website,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Access and Use of the Website You may use the Website only if you can form a binding contract with us. You must comply with all applicable laws, including copyright laws.
- Intellectual Property All content present on this Website including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of philathletics.org or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, sell, license, or exploit any content on the Website without our express permission.
- User Conduct You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Website, render the Website inaccessible to others, or otherwise cause damage to the Website.
- Affiliate Links and Advertisements This Website may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked websites. The Website may also include advertisements, which may be targeted based on the content or information on the Website, queries made through the Website, or other information.
- Changes to the Terms We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will make reasonable efforts to provide notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, concerning the operation of the Website or the content, information, and materials on the Website.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Nigeria, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
These Terms of Service were last updated on May 20, 2023.