Information We Collect
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact Information such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Usage Data: This can include information on how our Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Information
We use your information to:
- Maintain and improve our Website.
- Communicate with you about changes to our Website.
- Provide customer support.
- Gather valuable information so we can improve our Website.
- Monitor the usage of our Website.
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
We use “cookies” to collect information to improve our Website for you. You have the option to accept or refuse these cookies. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website. These third parties have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Email: [email protected]g
Read our Terms of Service here.